Hi everyone! My name is Sergey Gusev, I am a professionsl full-time artist with a masters degree graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts (Russia, St.Petersburg). To share my knowledge and experience with you I make video tutorials (you can watch on youtube or download from my page), I know that sometimes it might be quite complicated to apply what I explain there to your own artworks, therefore I have decided to make live stream critique sessions on youtube! Now you can send me your artworks and I will discuss them while live streaming.
How does it work for you?
- make a payment (one payment means one session),
- send up to 3 paintings/drawings to my email firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be any genre (portrait, stil life, landscape, figurative), style, medium (oil, watercolor, acrylics, pastel, charcoal, graphite and so on).
- get the link (you will be emailed) to the private live stream on youtube, the link comes after your art works get approved,
- join the stream when it starts.
How do I work?
- I will be live streaming on youtube (once or twice a week),
- I will be talking about your artworks, positive and negative sides, explaining how to correct your mistakes,
- I will be giving examples of paintings/drawings from the old masters (or other good artists) to demonstrate what I mean,
- I will be drawing on Ipad over your artworks (if it is necessary) when I need to correct it or just demonstrate the construction, proportions, values, composition.
- talking about the theory, construction (head/figure), colors, tonal values - everything what helps to improve your artworks and give a better explanation of what I mean.
How do we work together?
- it's going to be a private group (10-15 people) for one session. If it is fully booked - you will be sent to the next session.
- the session will last for 2-3 hours (depending on how many works you send),
- once it is finished you will get access to the video (on youtube) which you can watch as many times as you need (for free),
- make sure you check the time-table and get the right time for you.
Requirements for your pictures:
- acceptable quality (approx. 1000x700 px or so),
- no camera angles,
- no glares affecting the image.
AVAILABLE: Saturday, 23d of May, 2020. The live stream begins at 5 p.m. CET (GMT+01).
View only tickets:
- you get access to the stream,
- you can ask questions during the live stream,
- you can't send art works for critique.
Sergey Gusev. Copyright. All rights reserved 2014-2020.